Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sweet Tofu Action

From Wikipedia:
Tahô is a Philippine snack food made of fresh soft/silken tofu, arnibal (brown sugar and vanilla syrup), and pearl sago (similar to pearl tapioca). This staple comfort food is a signature sweet and can be found all over the country.
Or, in my case, the most perversely awesome breakfast treat known to man.

 Yes, folks, I actually had THIS for breakfast.  
Don't knock it till you've tried it - just ask your Uncle Tony!



Or, better yet, ask these guys!



If you ask me, though, I would pay to watch this guy walk the streets of Manila for a piece of sweet tofu action...



(What, did you really think I was going to put up a Domesticity spinoff without at least one mention of the Smug Canadian Bastard Boyfriend himself? Hell no.)

No comments:

Post a Comment